Work with us at MotorCo
The team here at MotorCo is a diverse bunch coming from many different vocations and walks of life.
One thing they all do have in common is their passion for our business and what we do.
Opportunities to join our team do come along from time to time. Check our job board to see what vacancies we have currently or if you are interested in finding out more about what we do then drop us a line at email@example.com we look forward to hearing from you.
Assistant Sales Manager
- This role is designed to grow into a full Sales Manager’s role in the near future
- Join a rapidly growing organisation
- Use your Senior Vehicle Sales Executive / Team Leader experience and go straight to the next level
We are looking for an up and coming Senior Vehicle Sales Executive or Team Leader who is looking for the next step in their career. An excellent opportunity to fast track your career to an Assistant Manager’s role with the view to progressing into a full Manager’s position in the near future.
We are a dynamic used vehicle dealership specialises in top quality imported vehicles. The environment is fun, friendly, and you will work in a well-appointed showroom with excellent facilities.
The successful applicant will be 2IC to the Sales Manager, taking full responsibility in his absence ± 30% of the time and also assist in selling vehicles in the showroom. This role is based in the Penrose area and duties will include:
- Managing a team of 5 Sales Executives on a 2IC basis
- Ensuring staff are achieving targets
- Performance management
- Assisting in closing deals
- Staff motivation
- Training and mentoring staff as required
- Evaluation of trade-in vehicles
- Structuring deals
- Control of showroom floor to maintain high standards
- Ensuring excellent customer service
- Reporting on sales to management on an ongoing basis
- Selling of vehicles
- Vehicle sales background of at least 3-4 years
- A proven achiever in vehicle sales
- Career driven and highly motivated
- Energetic approach
- Ready to take the next step into a management role
- Some supervisory or Senior Sales Executive experience
- Committed to grow and develop within the organisation
- Target driven
- Excellent motivational ability
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to appraise trade-in vehicles
- Clean driver’s license
You will receive a solid base salary along with a competitive commission structure, car, fuel, and phone.
The successful applicant will receive training and mentoring to ensure a smooth transition into this new and exciting role.
The career potential to move into a full sales management role in the near future should also be taken into account when considering a move into this highly successful organisation
Sales Positions | Full Training Provided
Penrose, Full Time, Automotive
- Do you thrive on providing customers with the best service?
- Why not give automotive sales a go
- No experience required as full training will be provided
Due to our continued growth, we require enthusiastic, customer focused go-getters to join our busy Sales team. Previous sales experience is not essential – we are offering full training and support to determined candidates. We love to give people the opportunity they deserve based on their attitude and work ethic rather than experience. What We Provide:
- Fun team environment
- Product & sales training
- Great commissions (seriously)
- Huge growth potential and opportunities
What We Look For:
- Great communication skills
- A passion for working with people
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- A positive outlook
- Good telephone manner
At MotorCo, we operate differently to standard vehicle dealerships. We believe everyone on-board should be provided with the best stock to sell at the best price from day one.
We’re a rapidly growing Vehicle Dealership that specialises in great customer experiences and awesome values.