We are looking for an Assistant Sales Manager to join our expanding sales operation. If you have the following qualities, we would like to meet you.
- Energetic with strong work ethic.
- Have great and effective communication style at all levels.
- Have great passion working with peoples.
- Previous experience in a supervision or leadership role preferred.
- Be able to set goals and reach KPI to maximize company profit.
- Supporting the Branch Manager to drive sales and improve branch performance.
- Managing and motivating the team members to achieve sales targets.
- Maintaining a high standard of branch presentation.
- Manage/assist the sales team from preparing the vehicles, negotiation, meeting all condition of sales, and deliveries.
- Manage/ supervise sales team to promptly reply all inquiries via email, phone calls, & walk in.
- Issuing purchase orders for all work including using in house mechanics and groomers.
- Act promptly on claims/complaints from customers/staff and all be reported to the Branch Manager.
- Follow / Maintain Health & Safety requirements.
- Work as a relief Sales Manager for any Sales manager’s absence within greater Auckland.
The most important task for this role is to assist the Sales Manager in all aspects of day-to-day operation of the dealership.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.