At Motor Co, we have always prided ourselves on providing the best possible experience for anyone who walks onto our
car lots. Quality vehicles, great customer service, and positive customer feedback are what drive our company
forward. Now that the threat of COVID-19 has made itself known, we are still driven by these values. Most of all, we
want to keep customers and staff safe. While New Zealand is at COVID-19 Alert Level 4, our Penrose and East Tamaki
branches and our workshop will remain closed as per the government’s instruction. During this challenging time, it’s
more important for everyone to be safe at home.
We are taking the situation surrounding COVID-19 very seriously and wish to assure all our customers that our number
one priority is their safety and wellbeing alongside that of our staff, and the country as a whole.
Our wonderful and dedicated staff are still working from the safety of their homes to bring the Motor Co experience
to any customers who need it. If you have a query regarding car financing we are here to help. We are still taking
queries and applications for car financing at this time. We will have to wait until the current COVID-19 Alert
Level comes down for the delivery to happen, but we can still process the applications as the finance sector is
among the essential businesses. Simply follow the button below. If you have any questions or concerns, we can be
found on the other side of your screen, or on the other end of the phone at 0800 818 800.
Once New Zealand’s Alert level is lowered to Alert Level 3 or lower, we will be employing guidelines set out by the government and WHO. Here is a list of what we are doing to ensure that customers come to our yards with peace of mind:
- No handshakes.
- All frequently touched surfaces are disinfected with alcohol spray on daily basis.
- Staff and customers are expected to practice social distancing by staying 2 meters apart.
- Some of our staff prefer to work with masks on. Please understand their concerns with the current situation. We care for our staff and want to make them feel safe for themselves as well as the families they live with.
- Hand sanitisers will be placed around the dealership (as long as supplies last).
- All our vehicles will be disinfected with 70% alcohol spray before test drives and deliveries.
Stay well, everyone. Be strong, be kind, and let’s unite against COVID-19. We will see you very soon.