[Update 20 September] The government has announced that Auckland is moving to Level 3 as of 11:59PM on 21 September. All three of our physical car yards will be open for viewing and test drives. Vehicle registration is possible, as well as contactless delivery of vehicles. Please refer to the rest of this article for details.
How to reach us
- Phone – 0800 818 800 (Daily from 8:30am until 8:00pm) for all enquiries
- Email –
- Finance applications/enquiries – email@example.com
- You can also submit enquiries and applications via our website, as well as the live chat or Facebook messenger.
- We reply to online, phone and email enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- All three car yards (Penrose, East Tamaki, and Manukau) are open, but we encourage you to make an appointment in advance, as the number of visitors at one time will be restricted to keep everybody safe.
- When you make an appointment, please tell us which cars or types of cars interest you, so we can prepare the cars for you to see.
- Please refer to the government guidance for safety measures (e.g. wearing of masks)
- Our Finance and Customer Service team are in full operation, accepting finance enquiries and applications. If you are looking to purchase a car through finance, you can submit your contact details so one of our agents will be in touch to assist you in completing the form. Alternatively, you can complete the application form yourself so we can submit to the finance company for approval.
- Our business managers will be in touch via phone and email to provide updates and request further information and documents.
- Our service centre/workshop is in operation in Level 3. Please contact us to
- Our service support staff is available to contact if you have any issues with your car. If the issue is urgent, you can also contact AA for assistance.
This information will be updated accordingly. Take care, stay safe and be kind.